Drop Grace a student up to 14 days after the start date and no charges will be incurred for the enrollment. Drop Grace is used when a course is added incorrectly, or the student did not start the course. Drop Grace is only available the first 14 days of the course. Summer enrollments have a 7-calendar day grace period. If you do not drop the enrollment within the grace period – a chare will occur for that license.
This is something an Administrator or Mentor can do.
- Click Students.
- Click the name of the school if more than one is available.
- Click Current Enrollments.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Ensure Grade Overall and Start Date are selected.
- Click Save.
- Click the Start Date heading to sort the data.
It may need to be clicked twice so the newest enrollments appear on the top.
- Checkmark the enrollments that have a start date under 14 days and there is no overall grade.
- Select Dropped Grace from the Modify Status dropdown.
- Enter the current date next to Select Time Stamp.
- Click Apply Changes.