Use this page to learn how add a student in Odysseyware Academy or Academic Services.
- Login to https://sis.odysseywareacademy.com.
- Click Students.
- Click Add Student.
- Enter in the information about the student.
The yellow fields are required.
- Affiliation- Indicates the specific site, school, campus, organization, etc to which the student should be attached.
- Extended Services- Identifies a student that will need special academic Accommodations (IEP, 504 plans, etc)
- Email- This the primary method of communication between teacher and student. Ideally, this would be the student's email address though a mentor or parent's email can suffice if the student doesn't have their own.
- Guardians- Completing this information will prompt the creation of a Guardian Profile. This allows the user to monitor student grades and progress.
- Determine the username and password for the student.
- Click Save.