This page provides guidelines and a template for creating an Imagine Learning Virtual Portal (ILVP, formerly SIS) profile signature.
Example ILVP Profile Signature
Using the Template
- Access the Imagine Learning eSignature Template.
- Copy the eSignature template and paste it into your Outlook signature and ILVP profile.
- Replace the information in the template with your own information.
Guidelines for ILVP Profile Signature
Do include in your signature:
- Education title (for example, MA) after your name, if desired
- Prefix (for example, Mr., Ms.) in the IVP, if desired
- Preferred pronouns after your name in parentheses, if desired
Do not include in your signature:
- Content area or grade level
- Full- or part-time status
- Change your title to anything other than Professional Virtual Instructor.
- Delete any lines from the template.
- Use Zoom instead of the Class Collaborate Guest link. Virtual instructors only use Class Collaborate with students and stakeholders.
Additional Functions Related to Communication
Click these links to see more functions relating to communication: