This page explains how to add an image or a video clip to an email in SIS.
- Select the student(s) who are to receive the email.
For instructions on creating bulk emails in SIS, click here.
- Click Send Email at the bottom of the page.
- On the Design tab, enter the main text of the email.
- Copy the url of the image or video to add to the email.
- Click the HTML tab on the email.
- Paste the image/video code into the HTML view of the email.
- Click the Design tab.
- Click Update Sample to see how the image/video will look to the student(s).
- Click Send.