The permissions for Imagine Learning Virtual Portal (ILVP, formerly SIS) modules vary by role:
- Academic Associates
- District Administrators
- Program Administrators
- Program Leads
- School Counselors
Reviewing Modules and Roles
- Click ILVP Roles and Permissions - External to download the file.
- Open the file and review the modules and associated permissions by role.
- A checkmark in the main blue module line means the role has permission to access that module.
- A dash in the blue module line means the role does not have permission to access that module at all.
- A checkmark next to the specific items within the module indicates that the role has permission to access that feature.