If a student who has been withdrawn or changed to inactive status returns, the student can be reinstated.
To review a student's status:
- Click the Schools tab.
- Click your school's name, then click Students.
- Review the following:
- Status column: Look for for students with a withdrawn or inactive status. This means the student does not have access to the system.
- Enrollments column: Look for students who have zero enrollments: This means the student is not enrolled in any courses.
To reinstate a student:
- Select the student's name.
- Select Edit Information.
- In the Academic section, from the Status menu, select Active.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- If you also need to reinstate course enrollments for the student, continue to the next section. If not, the process is complete.
To reinstate a student's course enrollments:
Only use this feature for short-term situations (for example, a student withdrew at a certain point in the semester but returned before the semester ended). If a student needs to sign up for a new semester or course in general, do not use this feature.
- On the student's page under Actions, select Reinstate.
- Select the box next to the name of the applicable course or courses, then click Reinstate.