Use this page to change the start date of an enrollment.
The steps on this page can be completed by an Administrator.
- Click Schools.
NoteFor specific students, click Mentors and then select Mentor's name. Jump to step three.
- Click the school name.
- Click Current Enrollments.
Students with at least one enrollment will appear.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Adjust the dropdown menus as desired.
- Click Save.
- Sort results by clicking the header name, if desired.
- Checkmark the box next to the name of the student(s).
Only select a maximum of ten students at a time as only ten can be done at once for the next step.
- Click Sync with LMS.
- A green confirmation bar will appear.
- Checkmark the same student(s).
- Enter a new start date.
- Click Change Dates.
Summer school courses are set for 9 weeks with a one-week maximum extension. Semester courses are set for 18 weeks with a two-week maximum extension. If the adjusted dates extend courses beyond the license agreement, an additional fee may occur. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager with any questions.