This page shows how to customize a course for an individual student, for example by excusing them from taking one of the activities.
- From the side menu click Users.
- On the list that appears, click the name of the student whose course is to be customized.
- Click ENROLLMENTS to see which courses the selected student is taking.
- Click the Course ID of the course to customize.
- From the side menu, click People, to see the list of students taking the course.
- Click the name of the student whose course is to be customized.
- Click the activity the student is to be excused.
- In the Score panel on the right-hand side of the screen, click EXCUSE.
- The excused activity is displayed with an 'X' in the list of all of the student's activities for that course.