This page describes how to view communications received from and sent to specific students in SIS.
All past communications with a student from up to a year ago can be viewed. This includes all communications logged within the SIS (not just your communications) with the student.
- Click the Enrollments tab.
- Click the hyperlinked name of the student.
- Click View Communications on the menu at the left-hand side.
- Enter the search criteria and click Get Data.
Search criteria can include: the creation date(s) of the communication(s), text contained in the communication, category of communication, and user name.
- The matching communications will be displayed.