Accelerate Education requires uploading student work. There are multiple ways and apps to use. This page provides an example of one way to do it.
- Open the Adobe Scan app.
- Place the phone to have the document fit in the screen. The app will read the doc and snap a picture.
- Adjust the size of the image as desired. Then click Continue.
- If more than one page, repeat steps 2-3 until all pages have been scanned.
- Click the scanned image with number of documents.
- Adjust the image(s) as needed.
- Click the pencil icon to rename the image.
- Type the name of the image.
Name the image something that distinguishes the course and assignment. If you have multiple children, you could add their name as well.
- Click OK.
- Click Save PDF.
- Click Share.
- Click Share a copy.
- Click Save to Files.
- Click the desired file.
- Click Save.
To learn how to submit the saved file, click here.