Use this page to learn how provide audio recordings on an iPad.
- Open Voice Memos.
This is the native audio recording app that came on the iPad.
- Tap the Record button and begin speaking.
- When speaking, the image will look like something similar.
- Click Done when finished.
Utilize Pause if a temporary stop is needed.
- Click the Share icon .
- Click Save to Files.
- Under On My iPad, select a place to sav the file.
- Click New Recording to rename the file.
- After renaming, click Done.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the assignment submittal page in the Buzz LMS.
- Click the + icon .
- Select Attach a file.
- Click Choose.
- Select Browse.
- Click Browse.
- Find the folder storing the recording.
- Select the audio recording.
- Click Upload.
- Click SUBMIT MY WORK.