This page explains how to view a student's progress report in the LMS.
- Locate the school of the student in the Imagine Learning Virtual Portal (ILVP, formerly SIS).
- Log into the LMS.
- It is important to be in the same school as the student. If needed, click here to learn how to switch schools.
- Under Students, enter the student's name into the search field.
- Select the matching name.
- Under the student's name tab, click Progress Report.
- To filter to one course, select the course from the drop-down menu under Select Course. Then push Get Progress.
Archived courses will be shown as well.
- The progress report lists various calculations on a student's progress within the course. For descriptions on what each data measurement means, click here.
- The table outlines the activities a student has accomplished in the course. To learn more, click here.