This page explains how to view a student's scores and activity review in the LMS.
- Locate student's school in the SIS.
- Log into the LMS.
- If necessary, navigate to the school the student is in, by entering the school name and clicking Search at the top of the page.
- Click the school name to view information on the school.
- The school displays below the user name.
- Search for the student and click the matching name.
- In the display click the radio button for the relevant course, then click Scores and Activity Review.
The Scores and Activity Review is displayed.
- Click the blue hyperlinks on the columns to sort by the corresponding category.
- Select a specific activity type using the dropdown menu.
To see how an educator can use the scores and activity review to create strategies to improve a student's mastery in a particular course, click here.