This page explains how to customize the columns that display on the Current Enrollments page.
- Access the Current Enrollments page from the applicable tab:
- Students: Accessing the Current Enrollments from the Students Tab
- Teachers: Accessing the Current Enrollments from the Teachers Tab
- Enrollments: Click the Enrollments tab. The Current Enrollments table displays below the Search Criteria field.
- Click Customize Columns to adjust the data as desired. This allows different fields in the drop-down menu to display in the data table.
- Select desired columns from each of the drop-down menus.
- Click Save.
|Required Columns||Other Suggested Columns (based on need or usage)|
Example of How to Set Up Columns
- The Value version for the Grade fields allows for a sort from high to low based on grade by clicking the column heading.
- Attendance in Last 7 Days is in minutes.
- Progress Increase Last 7 Days tells you how much progress a student has made in the past 7 calendar days.
- Sort results by clicking the header name, if desired.