The Current Enrollments view allows you to monitor student progress and achievement over time.
To access Current Enrollments:
- Click the Schools tab.
- Click your school's name, then click Current Enrollments.
- Select the applicable search criteria and optional filters and click Get Data.
- Click Customize Columns to adjust the data as desired. This allows different fields in the drop-down menu to display in the data table.
- Select desired columns from each of the drop-down menus.
Student name is displayed by default as the first column.
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Review the report.
Use the Search bar to locate specific information or adjust the view in ascending or descending order by clicking on a column header.
- Export the results to Excel using the button at the top of the page if desired.