The Current Enrollments view allows you to monitor student progress and achievement over time.
To access current enrollments:
- Click the Schools tab.
- Click your school's name, then click Current Enrollments.
- Select the applicable search criteria and optional filters and click Get Data.
- Click Customize Columns to adjust the data as desired. This allows different fields in the drop-down menu to display in the data table.
- Select desired columns from each of the drop-down menus.
Student name is displayed by default as the first column.
Suggested Column Headers:
Column Selection 1 Section 2 Enrollment Start Date: Customizable to suit student/school’s needs 3 Enrollment End Date: Customizable to suit student/school’s needs 4 Performance Indicator Alerts 5 Grade Overall (Value): Content mastery 6 Grade Actual (Value): Overall grade plus pacing percentage 7 Last Activity: Days since student completed and submitted an assignment 8 Attendance (Last 7 Days): Number of minutes student logged in and worked in the last 7 days 9 Percent Expected: How much of the course student should have completed to date 10 Percent Complete: How much of the course student has completed 11 Assignments behind 12 Last Sync: Time when both systems updated 13 Teacher
- Scroll down and click Save.
- Review the report.
Use the Search bar to locate specific information or adjust the view in ascending or descending order by clicking on a column header.
- Export the results to Excel using the button at the top of the page if desired.