Use this page to learn about the LMS Link to the Buzz LMS and Imagine Edgenuity LMS from the ILVP Current Enrollments pages.
Frequently asked questions
- In the Buzz LMS,
- If you are a teacher, you are taken to the Gradebook page of the student's enrollment.
- If you are a mentor or program lead, you will receive a message stating that you are unable to navigate. Click OK. You are taken to the teacher's main page.
- In the Imagine Edgenuity LMS, you are taken to the Student's Score Overview page.
- The LMS link only works for the Buzz LMS and the Imagine Edgenuity LMS. If the enrollment is related to another LMS, the LMS Link column is blank. Review the LMS Type column to determine if this is the issue.
- The LMS link does not display until one business day after an enrollment's start date. Review the Start Date column to determine if this is the issue.
If you have checked these two columns and cannot determine a reason why the LMS Link column is blank, send an email with details of the issue to email@example.com.
Adding the LMS Link column to Current Enrollments pages
Add the LMS Link column to the Students, Teachers, and Enrollments tabs using the instructions in Setting Up Customized Columns for Current Enrollments.
- You must customize the columns on each Current Enrollments page. Once you have added the column for one student, it will display for all students.
- Place the link within the first 10 columns. This ensures the link is visible to you regardless of the size of the screen.
Accessing the Buzz LMS or Imagine Edgenuity LMS from the Current Enrollments page
Complete the following steps:
- Access the desired Current Enrollments page:
- From the Teachers tab: Accessing the Current Enrollments from the Teachers tab.
- From the Students tab: Accessing the Current Enrollments for an Individual Student.
- From the Schools tab: Accessing Current Enrollments – Mentors and Program Leads.
- From the Districts tab: Click the name of the district. On the left navigation, click Current Enrollments.
- From the Enrollments tab: On the left navigation, click the Get Data link.
- Locate the LMS Link column and click the link.
If you click the column header to sort the list, the enrollments with LMS Alerts will be listed first.
- Click the desired link.
- The page in the LMS displays.
Imagine Edgenuity LMS Buzz LMS
The Student's Score Overview page displays. Use the page as you normally would.
For more information about using the Student's Score Overview page, reference the following:
You are taken to the Gradebook page of the student's enrollment.