Use this page to learn how to create a report on enrollments that have a particular Actual Grade.
- Click Schools.
For specific students, click Mentors and then select Mentor's name. Jump to step three.
- Click the school name.
- Click Current Enrollments.
Students with at least one enrollment will appear.
- Select the desired Pacing option from the dropdown.
- Select the desired Overall Grade option from the dropdown and insert a corresponding percentage.
- Click Get Data.
- Click Customize Columns.
- Adjust the dropdown menus as desired.
- Click Save.
- Sort results by clicking the header name, if desired.
- Click Export Results to Excel.