Use this page to learn how to change the status of a student's enrollment.
Program Lead/Admin accounts will have more permissions for ALL students. A Mentor account, will only see the students assigned to them Users with more than one role will need to toggle between accounts.
- Click Students.
- Filter to find the student and click Get Data OR enter the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name.
- Click Enrollment History.
- Edit the search criteria to find a course.
- Click Get Data.
- Select the Edit icon for the course.
- Select a Status from the Status dropdown.
- Click Save.
Once changed, the course will show on the student’s “current enrollments” screen. If made Active, it will also re-appear on the teacher’s roster. Courses and student statuses can always be updated by the district/school personnel. Please be sure to note the course length, dates, etc., for billing purposes, NCAA/AP regulations, etc.