Use the Duplicate Sections tool to create an additional section from an existing section associated with a school. This duplicate section can then be assigned to a teacher.
There must be active sections already available under a school in order to duplicate them. If your school does not have any active sections, contact your Imagine Instructional Services main contact.
To create duplicate sections:
- Search for the teacher who needs the duplicate section. View the steps here.
- Do one of the following:
If Then You locate the teacher Continue to step 3. You do not locate the teacher
Ceate a new teacher account using these steps.
- Click the Sections tab. The page defaults to the Find Sections view.
- In the Search Criteria section:
- Select the applicable Department and School.
- In the Status drop-down menu, select Active.
- Click Get Data.
- From the list that displays, check the boxes next to the applicable sections.
- Scroll down and click Create Duplicate Sections.
- On the Duplicate Sections page:
- From the New Teacher drop-down list, select the teacher.
- Leave the Transfer Active Enrollments selection as No.
- Next to I confirm the duplicated selections, click the checkbox.
- Click Duplicate.