Send students who are struggling to understand the content, and their guardians, an email. The purpose of the email is to encourage students to contact their teacher for extra support.
- Click Teachers.
- Select your name.
- Click Current Enrollments.
- Under the Performance Indicator dropdown, check Mastery.
- Click Get Data.
- Check the box of each student to receive the email.
- Click Bulk Email.
- Enter a Subject.
- Check Copy Guardian.
- Enter a message in the Body.
An example email is:
I noticed that the content in [COURSE_NAME] is becoming very difficult. Remember that your teacher is always there to help you. Please reach out to your teacher to request a one-on-one session to help you understand the last few assignments.
Teacher Name: [TEACHER_NAME]
Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
- Click Update Sample, to see what the email will look like.
- Click Send.